Thursday, June 22, 2006

SPEECH MARKS!



Here are some influential quotes/ lines/ dialogues etc of some people in my life, which are different and cannot be forgotten by me. This space is specially to be viewed by matured ones only as the contents may get a little dirty at some point, Although I’m trying my best to keep it clean. So here it goes…



AV: Excuse me Guys! Maintain decency!
AV: Meri maa boli MC!
AV again: Subey subey laughing gas breakfast mein karke aaya hai kya!
RP: AV bola horns hoga to gaay (cow) or horns nahi hoga to girl!
SS: Beagleboy…
SS: Mummy!!!
AM: hamlog buller or halebid gaye they!
AM: Butta butta butta!!
RM: AT ka to education khatam ho gaya naa abhi.
KW: When the sunshine shines, make hay.
TP: I’ll teach you step by step only, that’s why I take only 15mins of class and half hour break.
AL: (holding his chin in a sing song manner) …. Ummmm…… bahut achey..
A: Repeat it again!
K: Dushman ka dushman, dost!
VI: (with a mallu accent) Gaddey… (gadhe)
VC: What you doing?
K2: You tell the recipe.
VG: Thane East… Thane East… Thane East… Thane East.
BA: They are high profile delegates!
JK: The French fries of McDonalds.
SK: I studied in a Municipality pathshaala where we were taught to ask our teachers, Teacher teacher, may I go to toilet or Drink water.
RW: You need passion for the Industry!! I’ve a Pulsar!
LS: Hemant Oberoi mereko bola aaa Lokesh caviar khaa.
RW: Mein bhaag raha hoon!
WS: Do you think you can do the bullshit you said now?
SS: Where is IMS?
Ch.GR: Your palate is like that of a cow’s backside!
Ch.GR: When I’m not there it’s the same people who cook when I’m there. I remember that journalist wearing an expensive Armani suit and asked her whether she thought that Armani stitched every suit of his brand?? Ofcourse not!
D.S: Tu hai sundar balon ki jatt aur mein us jatt ki joo, tu hai jacuzzi aur mein hoon loo!
FT: Treatment mangta hai lagta hai treatment! (giggles)…
SP: Kya kar raha hai tuuuu…….
MZ: The ceiling.
JL: I’m not a dog, I’m a snake! I don’t bark… I bite!
JL: One cartoon of beer.
K: Nirnanjan….Nirdosh…Nirmal…Nishesh…Nitin…Nupur…Olivia…Omkar…

M: Do you think I’ll buy that story!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Seeking Possibility in Every Opportunity